Glam Natural Life's New Years giveaway! [CLOSED]
Hey loves! Happy New Year!!
I am doing a New Years giveaway for you guys. Since I started my blog I have been inspired to keep posting informative material and communicate with you guys and love every second of it. I love the support I have received. I first want to say thank you for reading, following and interacting with Glam Natural Life. Greatly appreciated.
I have put together a nice collection of samples and also one full size product to give away to one lucky winner. I have included items from my favorite brands that I use all the time. Hair products, skin care products and beauty products. Lots of goodies I love and know you will love too. Below is an image of the contents.
- Shea Moisture Olive & Green Tea Shea Butter soap. (Full Size $5 value)
- Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
- Shea Moisture Retention shampoo (with $1 off coupon on any product)
- Shea Moisture Baby Ointment (with $1 off coupon on any product)
- Shea Moisture Men's Tea tree facial scrub, shave butter and bump preventer
- Mary Kay SatinHands trio
- Dr. Miracles weightless moisturizer, serum and hold cream
- Shea butter body cream
- Body Shop serum and Moisturizer
- Body Shop Tea Tree facial wash
- Body Shop perfume
- Taliah Waajid Lock It up
- H&M nail polish
TO ENTER (provide the following in the comment section):
1. Provide name and email address
2. What is your current basic hair regimen?
3. Respond by January 6th, 2013
4. Click 'Join this site' to Follow
* I will randomly select a winner and post it on the site.
Good Luck and have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!
1. ChicaRizada94/Kimberlee G.ReplyDelete
2. Friday nights, I apply my DC to damp dirty hair in 10-14 sections using the relaxer method (sans the application brush), cover with a plastic bag and scarf and hit the sack.
Saturday AM, I let it cool for 15-20 minutes, rinse the DC thoroughly.
I apply my cowash mix or sulphate-free poo to each section, and massage it into my scalp thoroughly. Rinse well.
I slather a slippery, silicone-free conditioner into each section, and then detangle slowly with my Denman D3 - starting from the ends and working up to the roots. Rinse 80-90% out.
Plop for 10-20 minutes.
Do LCO method and twist.
I keep my hair in those same 10-14 twists all week, but I usually wear them up in a bun to keep them from rubbing on my clothes and coat and to protect the ends. I also baggy nightly, reapplying only oil or butter when needed.
My name is Nesia Blair and my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.My current hair regimen is cowash every four days using AsIAm coconut cowash followed by apple cider vinegar rinse then use tressemme naturals followng; I also deel condition weekly.After I cowash I then air dry my hair til its 95% dry then I spray my hair with a mixture of water,conditioner, and olive oil then I put in my leave in conditioner. After that I then braid my hair straight back and moisture daily with my spray mixture and leave-in.I also sleep with a satin bonnet nightly and baggy once every four days. I also wear a wig on top of my braids so I do have toto touch and style my natural hair daily and I also braid and wear wigs because I'm doing a 6 month No Heat challenge.ReplyDelete
Oh, and my e-mail address is KimmieNicole16@gmail.comReplyDelete
1. Victoria, email@example.comReplyDelete
2. Basic Reg: Wash with Bentonite clay every 1-2 weeks, oil scalp with JBCO mix, moisturize with SMCES and seal with my whipped Shea butter. I want to start incorporating Aubrey Organics GPG bi-weekly.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Good Luck Ladies!ReplyDelete
LaWanda S. (firstname.lastname@example.org)ReplyDelete
Poo once a week, dc in winter 1-2 a week, leave-in, seal with castor or hempseed oil, added protection of shea butter for winter.
1.Hillary Huyghue email@example.comReplyDelete
2.My regimen consists of weekly wash and DC and under the dryer for 30 min. I then detangle and do chunky twists and seal with castor oil.
Name: Ashley C.ReplyDelete
fairly new to this and still transitioning but I usually deep condition with olive oil weekly, co wash weekly (depending on if needed use v05 conditioner, beautiful textures leave in) use loc method (beautiful texture products), braid/twist my hair in sections let air dry and than style which usually is a bun or twists. moisturize when needed. No heat whatsoever. Drink plenty of water.
Co wash weekly using Herbal Essences moisture Max conditioner, olive oil leave in conditioner, two strand twist with shea moisture deep conditioning mask with castor oil mixed with glycerin to seal in.
At the moment I'm protective styling But when i dont I usually co wash one a week & shampoo my hair once a month then I plait or twist my hair when I moisturize