Product Review: Shea Moisture Lavender & Orchid Body Butter
Product Review: Shea Moisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Body Butter
So we all know and love Shea Moisture hair products for the moisture and protection they provide. But have you tried their body products? So so good guys! You have to try. Below is my review of the Shea Moisture Body Butter with Lavender & Wild Orchid extract.
Deionized Water, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Oil Soap), Glucoside (Sugar Beets), Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (*Certified Oraganic Ingredient), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (*Certified Oraganic Ingredient), Green Tea Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Lonicera Japonica (HoneySuckle) Flower Extract
- Deeply Moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids.
- Calms and soothes skin irritation.
- Repairs damaged skin and helps prevent moisture loss.
I am happy I got this body butter. It's very rich, thick and creamy like a butter should. It goes into the skin and leave it really moisturized and added shine (but not too much). Also the smell is very flowery (well its lavender after all. Lol). I absolutely love it. I must also note that my skin stayed moisturized for the day. I suffer with eczema so finding a product to keep my skin moisturized was my main concern. It passed the test "with flying colors".
- Very Moisturizing and skin retained moisture for a full day
- A little goes a long way. Just rub in your palms and apply.
- All Natural, No parabens or mineral oil
- Price is very good at $9.99
- The only con I can think of is that some people might not like the flowery perfume scent. However I loved it. (If Lavender is not your cup of tea there are other scents available in Target.)
Please do your skin a favor and head to the store and butter up. Your skin will thank you. Trust me.